Driving Eco-innovative fibre technology in construction materials.
Twincon provides designs and supplies repurposed steel fibres for reinforcement of concrete.
For further information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
High Strength Environmentally Responsible Steel Fibre
AFT®+ E-fibre 15/40 is an ultra-high tensile steel wire fibre produced from extracted steel cord from end of life tyres.
- Industrial ground bearing floor slabs
- Industrial ground bearing floor slabs suspended on piles
- Structural floors & walls
- Raft foundation slabs
- Civil structures) dams) water channels etc
- 3D printing
- Concrete road pavement
- Tunnel segments
The AFT®+ E-fibre 15/40 was originally developed in conjunction with the University of Sheffield. Pioneering research, product development and external testing has resulted in a product that is not only environmentally credible, but that demonstrates superior technical benefits:
- High tensile strength
- Efficient microcrack control
- Improves ductility
- Improves concrete toughness
- Increased resistance to bursting
New Twincon website under construction
"The Twintec community embraces our people's diversity and dreams, creating the necessary knowledge and added value
that sets us apart."
Julien Lazzari, CEO Twintec Group